Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Hey beauty lovers!
Today I'm reviewing 
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge £5.99

Front

Back


I've been using this sponge for about over a month now and I'm loving it.
Before I would just use my finger tips or a foundation/flat top brush to apply my foundation but since picking this up I haven't used anything else.

It has a flat wedged side for easy application and blending.

A pointed tip for direct application of concealer

And a smooth round side if you want to apply cream blush with it.

I've found that it blends my foundation in really well with no streaking. The typical way I use this is loading up the flat wedged side with my foundation and pressing and patting it on. Then using sweeping motions I'll blend any extra out. 
I love how seamless my makeup looks and how well blended it is.
After use a quick wash in warm soapy water - lots of squeezing and dabbing is needed to extract excess foundation. Then I pop it on top of my double-wide radiator to dry through the day and night.
I have found that just leaving it to dry naturally it isn't fully dry by the morning. And there has been times when I haven't got all the excess product or soap out and its a bit squidgy in the morning.
But over all I highly recommend it.

Hope you've enjoyed!

Jeni x


No comments:

Post a Comment